4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Midford at Galley Hill, Off A171, Guisborough, TS14
- Spacious lounge overlooking the front of the home
- Symphony fitted kitchen with dining area featuring French doors leading to the rear garden
- Separate utility room
- Useful storage cupboard
- Downstairs WC
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Two further double bedrooms
- Well-proportioned fourth bedroom
- Stylish family bathroom
- Private garden
Families or couples looking for practical and generous living space will find all they need in the well-proportioned 4 bedroom Midford.
A spacious kitchen/dining room leads through French doors to the private rear garden, which makes al fresco dining easy, whilst a handy utility room provides a useful space for laundry. A separate lounge, a guest cloakroom and an under stairs cupboard complete the ground floor layout.
The en-suite master bedroom is found upstairs, along with two further double bedrooms, a main bathroom and a fourth bedroom.
- Kitchen/Dining room - 5.71m x 3.38m , 18'9" x 11'1"
- Living room - 4.49m x 3.62m , 14'9" x 11'11"
- Master bedroom - 3.61m x 3.27m , 11'10" x 10'9"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.53m x 2.81m , 11'7" x 9'3"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.81m x 2.52m , 9'3" x 8'3"
- Bedroom 4 - 2.35m x 2.23m , 7'9" x 7'4"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63128441.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 213-20300-a012cfffd281418a903989c90ddd845e_4_50_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.