4 bedroom house for saleThe Meteor at Vincent Court at Vincent Court, Fishers Green Centre, Fishers Green Road, Stevenage, SG1
- Large four bedroom detached home
- Beautifully designed
- Spacious kitchen and dining area
- Large kitchen, dining room with french doors opening onto the rear garden
- Downstairs W.C
- Allocated parking
- Perfect for growing families
The Meteor at Vincent Court is a classically proportioned four bedroom detached home with modern families spacious and flexible living.
Downstairs you'll find a large front facing airy family-sized living room, to the rear of the property there is beautiful fitted kitchen with ajoining dining area with french doors opening up onto the private rear garden. A w.c. and understairs storage completes the ground floor.
Upstairs there are four bedrooms, with two being doubles, one single bedroom and a master bedroom with large en-suite shower room. There's also a family bathroom on the first floor.
Large three bedroom detached home
Perfect for growing families
Spacious kitchen and dining area
Large kitchen, dining room with french doors opening onto the rear garden
Plot 35 The Meteor ...
- Kitchen / Dining - 3.30m x 5.59m / 10'9" x 18'4"
- Lounge - 5.08m x 3.29m / 16'8" x 10'9"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.48m x 2.76m / 11'5" x 9'1"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.16m x 2.76m / 10'4" x 9'1"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.12m x 2.72m / 6'11" x 8'11"
- Bedroom 4 - 2.02m x 2.72m / 6'7" x 8'11"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15925_4_32_101989. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.