3 bedroom house for saleThe Roxburgh at Abbotsway at Abbotsway, Paisley, Inchinnan Road, Paisley, PA3
- Spacious and contemporary three bedroom home
- Open kitchen/dining area with french doors
- Light, airy living space with a bay window
- Convenient downstairs W.C.
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Generous sized bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Energy efficient; PV solar panels
- Close to local amenities
*Reserve now to receive the following INTRODUCTORY PACKAGE free:
Turf to the rear
mirror wardrobes to master bedroom
*available for a limited time only, terms and conditions apply
The Roxburgh is a fantastic new housing design with energy efficient PV solar panles. It is spacious and airy; a well planned out three bedroom home based over three floors. The Roxburgh offers luxurious family accommodation with an affordable price tag.
The ground floor boasts an open plan kitchen/dining area, with french doors, providing a light and airy space perfect for entertaining, whilst the rest of the ground floor consists of a contemporary living room boasting a fabulous bay window and a convenient downstairs w.c.
The first floor features two ample sized bedrooms and a family bathroom to complete the floor.
The second floor is dedicated to the superb master bedroom,...
- Kitchen - 2290mm x 2730mm or 7'6" x 8'11"
- Dining - 2130mm x 2730mm or 7'0" x 8'11"
- Lounge - 3435mm x 4385mm or 11'3" x 14'5"
- W.C. - 1910mm x 1010mm or 6'3" x 3'4"
- Bedroom 2 - 4510mm x 2675mm or 14'10" x 8'9"
- Bedroom 3 - 2340mm x 2860mm or 7'8" x 9'5"
- Bathroom - 2340mm x 2030mm or 7'8" x 6'8"
- Lobby - 2080mm x 1790mm or 6'10" x 5'10"
- Bedroom 1 - 4510mm x 5760mm or 14'10" x 18'11"
- En-Suite - 2300mm x 1950mm or 7'7" x 6'5"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16864_3_58_100174. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.