3 bedroom house for saleThe Blair at Abbotsway at Abbotsway, Paisley, Inchinnan Road, Paisley, PA3
- Stylish three bedroom home
- Kitchen/dining area with french doors
- Spacious and contemporary living area
- Downstairs W.C
- Separate utility room
- 2 parking spaces
- Two double bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Help to Buy available
- Energy efficient; PV solar panels
*Reserve now to receive the following INTRODUCTORY PACKAGE FREE:
Turf to the rear
mirror wardrobes to master bedroom
*available for a limited time only, terms and conditions apply
The Blair is a three bedroom mid-terraced home with energy efficient PV solar panels.
The ground floor features a spacious lounge area whilst the kitchen/dining area offers french doors providing a light, airy feel to the room, as well as access to the rear garden. A downstairs w.c. and spacious utility room completes the ground floor layout.
Upstairs boasts two ample sized double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a well sized family bathroom.
Plot 156 The Blair at Abbotsway
Full price £146,000 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 85% / 15% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME.
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative o...
- Kitchen / Dining Room - 3700mm x 3150mm or 12'2" x 10'4"
- Lounge - 3830mm x 4030mm or 12'7" x 13'3"
- W.C - 1100mm x 1800mm or 3'7" x 5'11"
- Bedroom 1 - 4900mm x 3290mm or 16'1" x 10'10"
- Bedroom 2 - 3000mm x 2430mm or 9'10" x 8'0"
- Bedroom 3 - 2280mm x 2430mm or 7'6" x 8'0"
- Bathroom - 1940mm x 2100mm or 6'4" x 6'11"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16862_3_18_100804. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.