3 bedroom house for saleThe Buchanan at Abbotsway at Abbotsway, Paisley, Inchinnan Road, Paisley, PA3
- Spacious and contemporary three bedroom home
- Open kitchen/dining area with french doors
- Light, airy living space with a bay window
- Convenient downstairs W.C.
- En-suite to the master bedroom
- Generous sized bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Energy efficient; PV solar panels
- Close to local amenities
*Reserve now to receive the following INTRODUCTORY PACKAGE FREE:
Turf to the rear
mirror wardrobes to master bedroom
*available for a limited time only, terms and conditions apply
The Buchanan is a spacious and airy, well planned out three bedroom home with energy efficient PV solar panels. It offers luxurious accommodation with an affordable price tag.
The ground floor boasts an open plan kitchen/dining area, with french doors, providing a light and airy space perfect for entertaining, whilst the rest of the ground floor consists of a contemporary living room boasting a fabulous bay window and a convenient downstairs w.c.
The upstairs features a superb master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom, a further double bedroom, a single bedroom and a family bathroom to complete the floor.
Plot 157 The Buchanan at Abbotsway
Full price £170,000 EQUITY LOAN BASED O...
- Kitchen - 2510mm x 3050mm or 8'3" x 10'0"
- Dining - 2415mm x 3050mm or 7'11" x 10'0"
- Lounge - 3940mm x 4630mm or 12'11" x 15'2"
- W.C. - 1910mm x 1010mm or 6'3" x 3'4"
- Bedroom 1 - 3925mm x 3170mm or 12'11" x 10'5"
- En-Suite - 1720mm x 2260mm or 5'8" x 7'5"
- Bedroom 2 - 2830mm x 3275mm or 9'3" x 10'9"
- Bedroom 3 - 2310mm x 2270mm or 7'7" x 7'5"
- Bathroom - 2830mm x 1690mm or 9'3" x 5'7"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16863_3_20_101881. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.