3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Aldenham at Durham Gate 3 , Green Lane, Spennymoor, DL16
- 3 bedroom detached home with integral garage
- Entrance hallway
- Lounge with French doors to rear garden
- Kitchen with window to garden and side access door.
- Separate dining room
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Comfortable guest bedroom
- Well proportioned third bedroom
- Family bathroom
- Storage cupboard to first floor landing
The Aldenham is a traditional 3 bedroom home with an integral garage, which would suit couples or families.
The entrance hallway leads to a contemporary kitchen, a lounge opening through French doors to the private rear garden and a separate dining room for formal entertaining. There’s also a useful guest cloakroom downstairs.
Upstairs, the landing leads to an en suite master bedroom, a comfortable guest bedroom and a well proportioned third bedroom, plus a main bathroom and a convenient storage closet.
- 4.320m x 3.180m, 14'2" x 10'5"
- 3.000m x 2.960m, 9'10" x 9'9"
- Dining - 3.100m x 2.620m, 10'2" x 8'7"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.170m x 4.100m, 10'5" x 13'6"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.570m x 2.990m, 11'9" x 9'10"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.680m x 2.990m, 8'9" x 9'10"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63147806.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 124-20369-5b0d3753c1484fc7910950ff749808ae_3_57_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.