3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Monkford - Plot 54 at The Pastures, Marcham, Hyde Copse, Marcham, Oxfordshire, OX13 6QP
- Kitchen/dining room
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Master bathroom with en-suite
- Family bathroom
- Two further spacious bedrooms
- Private garden
- Garage and driveway
- 10 years NHBC warranty
The Monkford is a spacious 3 bedroom home ideally designed for growing families or professional couples.
A good sized kitchen/dining room forms the heart of the home for day-to-day living, while a spacious lounge opens through French doors to the provate rear garden. There is also a guest cloakroom downstairs in addition to two stoarage cupboards.
The en-suite master bedroom , two further bedrooms, a study and a family bathroom are located on the first floor.
- Lounge - 5.71m x 3.68m, 18'9" x 12'1"
- Kitchen/Dining - 4.29m x 3.62m, 14'1" x 11'11"
- Master Bedroom - 3.61m x 3.27m, 11'10" x 10'9
- Bedroom 2 - 3.52m x 2.81m, 11'5" x 9'3"
- Bedroom 3 (min) - 2.81m x 2.52m, 9'3" x 8'3"
- Study - 2.35m x 2.23m, 7'9" x 7'4"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63147833.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 214-20593-054_3_31_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.