4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Regent - Plot 49 at The Pastures, Marcham, Hyde Copse, Marcham, Oxfordshire, OX13 6QP
- Living room with French doors to rear private garden
- Kitchen/breakfast/family area with French doors to rear garden
- Dining room
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Master bedroom with en suite & dressing area
- 3 further bedrooms, 1 with en suite
- Master bathroom
- Double garage and driveway
- 10 years NHBC warranty
Stylish, spacious and with abounding features, The Regent is a stunning detached family home.
On the ground floor both the living room and the kitchen/breakfast/family area boast French doors to the rear garden, making it easy for you to enjoy the outside space. The dining room is perfect for more formal meals with a feature bay window and practical touches include a downstairs cloakroom and under stairs storage cupboard.
Upstairs is home to the four bedrooms, three of which are doubles. The master bathroom serves two of the bedrooms, with the other two bedrooms enjoying their own en suite shower rooms and the master bedroom also boasting a dressing area.
- Kitchen/Breakfast /Family Area (max.) - 8.18m x 5.74m , 26'10" x 18'9"
- Living Room - 5.64m x 3.65m, 18'6" x 12'0"
- Dining Room (max.) - 4.23m x 3.26m, 13'11" x 10'9"
- Master Bedroom (max.) - 4.28m x 3.45m, 14'1" x 11'3"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.72m x 3.29m, 12'3" x 10'10"
- Bedroom 3 (max.) - 4.57m x 2.90m, 15'0" x 9'6"
- Bedroom 4 (max) - 3.49m x 3.28m, 11'5" x 10'9"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63147836.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 214-20593-049_4_36_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.