4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Ashford - Plot 290 at Pine Trees, Daws Hill Lane, High Wycombe, HP11
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Open plan kitchen/family/breakfast area
- Contemporary bathroom
- Tri-aspect living room
- Practical cloakroom
- Dual aspect dining room
- 10-year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
- 2-year Taylor Wimpey warranty
The Ashford is a charming 4 bedroom home dedicated to growing families and busy lifestyles.
This home has an impressive open-plan kitchen/breakfast/family area. The breakfast area itself has a set of double doors that lead out onto the rear garden. With a separate living room with space to unwind in, and a separate dining room for more formal dinner occasions, the ground floor is completed with a practical cloakroom and cupboard.
Upstairs to the first floor is the master bedroom with its very own private en suite shower room; also joined by three further bedrooms, one with en suite shower room, and the family bathroom.
- Kitchen//Breakfast/Family Area - 6.83m x 5.74m, 22'5" x 18'10"
- Living Room - 6.25m x 3.65m, 20'6" x 12'0"
- Dining Room - 3.71m x 3.54m, 12'2" x 11'7"
- Bedroom 1 - 5.94m x 3.44m, 19'6" x 11'3"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.73m x 3.30m, 12'3" x 10'10"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.99m x 3.09m, 13'1" x 10'2"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.53m x 3.12m, 11'7" x 10'3"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63147869.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 115-20660-290_4_39_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.