2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCanford Low Cost at Fair Acres, Weston Road, Honeybourne, WR11
- LOW COST HOME!
- LAST PLOT REMAINING!
- 689 sqft
- 2 bedroom home with en suite to master bedroom
- Spacious living room/dining room perfect for entertaining
- Great first home or perfect for downsizers
- Allocated parking space
Don't miss out! There is now only 1 low cost home remaining!
PLEASE NOTE: This is a 'LOW COST HOME' and is being sold at 75% of the full open market value. Please speak to your Sales Executive for more information.
The Canford at Fair Acres is a 2 bedroom property which has been thoughtfully designed with both first-time buyers and downsizers in mind.
A lounge/dining room with a convenient under stairs cupboard provides the ideal space for day to day living and opens out to the garden through French doors. There's also a contemporary fitted kitchen and a guest cloakroom located off the entrance hallway.
On the first floor, the master bedroom boasts an en-suite shower room, while there's also a main bathroom and a well-proportioned guest bedroom with practical storage space.
The Canford benefits from an allocated parking space.
- Lounge/Dining Room - 4.73m x 3.98m, 15'6" x 13'1"
- Kitchen - 3.02m x 1.85m, 9'11" x 6'1"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.08m x 2.97m, 10'1" x 9'9"
- Bedroom 2 - 2.56m x 3.98m, 8'5" x 13'1"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63147872.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 199-20109-3117713141af4f63be004fea7934af0d_2_18_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.