4 bedroom semi-detached house for salePlot 418 - The Chichester at Forest Grove at Pine Trees in Daws Hill, Doolittle Village, Daws Hill Lane, High Wycombe, HP11
- 4 bedroom home
- 2.5 storey
- Living room/ dining area
- French doors to rear garden
- Family bathroom
- Ensuite to Master Bedroom
- WC on ground floor
- Single garage & driveway parking
With light flooding into the ample living space, The Chichester is the perfect family home over 2.5 stories. The ground floor kitchen/breakfast area is a great place to start the day, while the open plan living room/dining area has floor- ceiling windows and French doors to the rear garden - a fabulous room for relaxing and entertaining. On the first floor you will find the family bathroom and three single bedrooms, while the top floor is given over to the luxurious master bedroom, with its dressing area and en suite shower room.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area - 3.78m x 2.72m, 12'5" x 8'11"
- Living Room/Dining Area - 6.82m x 4.25m, 22'5" x 13'11"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.58m x 2.17m, 11'9" x 7'2"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.15m x 2.19m, 10'4" x 7'2"
- Bedroom 4 - 2.98m x 1.99m, 9'9" x 6'6"
- Master Bedroom - 5.62m x 4.25m, 18'5" x 13'11"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63147878.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 285-21226-419_4_35_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.