4 bedroom detached house for salePlot 155 - The Langdale at Foxgloves at Croft Gardens, Hyde End Road, Spencers Wood, RG7
- Kitchen/breakfast/family area
- Living room with French doors to the rear garden
- Dining room
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- 3 further double bedroom
- Master bathroom
- Single garage and 2 parking spaces
With 4 double bedrooms and versatile living space, The Langdale is a beautiful family home. Both the dual aspect living room and the kitchen/breakfast/family area are complemented by french doors to the rear garden, opening up the space and letting you bring the outside in. The dining room gives mealtimes a special ambiance and the downstairs cloakroom and under stairs storage cupboard take care of the practical sides of life. Four double bedrooms and the master bathroom can be found on the first floor, with master bedroom enjoying its own en suite shower room.
- Kitchen/ Breakfast/Family Area - 6.82m x 3.44m, 22'5" x 11' 3"
- Living Room - 4.56m x 4.50m, 15'0" x 14'9"
- Dining Room - 3.41m x 3.05m, 11'2" x 10'0"
- Master Bedroom - 6.70m x 3.44m, 1911" x 11'3"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.56m x 3.08m, 15'0" x 10'1"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.05m x 2.94m , 10'0" x 9'8"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.48m x 2.68m, 11'5" x 8'10"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63147884.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 285-21242-155_4_37_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.