2 bedroom house for saleThe Finchely at Yew Gardens at Yew Gardens, Broomhouse Lane, Edlington, DN12
- Fabulous apartment with single garage
- Open plan living
- 2 bedrooms
- Private entrance hall
- Private garden
- Limited availability
Providing OPEN PLAN living for apartment seeking purchasers 'The Finchely' provides a spacious, attractive home. With a GROUND FLOOR ENTRANCE HALL, having access to the single garage, a staircase provides access to the FIRST FLOOR LIVING ACCOMMODATION. The OPEN PLAN kitchen / dinging / living room provides the perfect space for entertaining friends and family. A DOUBLE BEDROOM and a SINGLE BEDROOM along with the house bathroom completes the inside of the property. Outside there is a private garden.
Plot 174 The Finchley at Yew Gardens
Full price £91,995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen / Dining / Lounge - 5763mm x 5072mm or 18'11" x 16'8"
- Bedroom 1 - 3802mm x 2536mm or 12'6" x 8'4"
- Bedroom 2 - 2802mm x 2443mm or 9'2" x 8'0"
- Bathroom - 2207mm x 1710mm or 6'11" x 5'7"
- Garage - 3918mm x 5098mm or 12'10" 16'8"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 17089_2_11_100712. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.