3 bedroom terraced house for salePlot 465 - The Cedar at Oaklands at Crookham Park, Wakefords Corner, Sandy Lane, Church Crookham, Fleet, GU52
- Integrated kitchen
- Upgraded Specification throughout
- Tiling and Flooring included
- Open Plan Living room/ Dining Area
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Private Rear Garden
- French Style Doors to Rear Garden
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Master Double Bedroom with En suite
- Family Bathroom
Arranged over 2.5 storeys, The Cedar is comfortable, stylish and perfect for modern living.
The ground floor is home to the fully integrated kitchen and the open plan living room/dining area, a space which is opened up beautifully by the French doors to the rear garden.
The downstairs cloakroom and utility cupboard are welcoming practical touches. Two bedrooms can be found on the first floor, both of which are served by the master bathroom.
The master bedroom not only enjoys a floor to itself, but also benefits from an en suite shower room. Stylish upgrades feature throughout the house, tiling, flooring and plumbing all included.
- Kitchen/Dining Area (min.) - 4.87m x 2.55m, 16'0" x 8'5"
- Living Room - 4.80m x 3.40m, 15'9" x 11'2"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.80m x 2.86m, 15'9" x 9'5"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.20m x 2.55m, 10'6" x 8'5"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.94m x 4.80m, 16'3" x 15'9"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63175403.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 285-13679-465_3_32_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.