4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThe Ickworth Plot 356 at The Woodlands at Crookham Park , Sandy Lane, Church Crookham, Fleet, GU52 8LH
- kitchen/dining area
- En suite shower room to master bedroom
- 2 further double bedrooms and single bedroom
- Flexible study
- Downstairs cloakroom
- 3 parking spaces
- 10 year NHBC ‘Buildmark’ warranty and insurance policy
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
For those looking for extra space, The Ickworth 4 bedroom home is an ideal choice.
Greeted by a welcoming hallway, on the ground floor you will find the kitchen/dining area which offers versatile space to cook, dine and relax in. A study room, cloakroom and storage cupboard are welcome additions to the layout.
The living room with feature Juliet balcony can be found on the first floor along with the master bedroom with its en suite shower room. a further double bedroom completes the floor.
On the top level of this home, two further double bedrooms and a family bathroom create the finishing touches to this exceptional family home.
- Kitchen/ Dining room - 4.70m x 3.22m, 15'5" x 10'7"
- Study - 3.45m x 2.60m*, 11'4" × 8'6"
- Living Room - 4.70m x 3.22m, 15'5" x 10'7"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.68m x 3.25m, 12'1" x 10'8"
- Bedroom 4 (Plot 356) - 3.45m x 2.60, 11'4" x 8'6"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.70m x 2.70m, 15'5" x 8'10"
- Bedroom 3 - 4.70m x 2.79m, 15'5" x 9'2"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63175406.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 115-11793-356_4_34_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.