3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Gosford at Millfields At Lingfield Point, Lingfield Point, Darlington, DL1
- Spacious lounge overlooking the front of the home
- Symphony fitted kitchen with dining area featuring French doors leading to the rear garden
- Downstairs WC
- Useful storage cupboard
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Two further good sized bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Allocated parking
- Private rear garden
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
The Gosford is a 3 bedroom home which has a versatile and well-proportioned layout suitable for couples and families alike.
The kitchen/dining area is perfect for entertaining with French Doors opening out to the private rear garden, while the large living room has plenty of space for all the family to relax in. A handy storage closet and a cloakroom are also located off the inner hallway.
Upstairs the spacious master bedroom includes an en-suite shower room, there is one further double bedroom, a well-proportioned third bedroom and a stylish family bathroom.
- Kitchen/dining area - 4.72m x 2.87m , 15'6" x 9'5"
- Lounge - 3.69m x 4.26m , 12'1" x 14'0"
- Master bedroom - 2.96m x 2.83m , 9'9" x 9'4"
- Bedroom 2 - 2.63m x 3.30m , 8'8" x 10'10"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.00m x 3.55m , 6'7" x 11'8"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63175424.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 213-11070-826afc2b1c5b444f8db4732f4d325336_3_18_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.