3 bedroom detached house for saleTildale - Plot 402 at Dragonfly Meadows, Pineham North, Cross Valley Link Road, Northampton, NN4
- L shaped layout
- Single garage
- Kitchen / Dining room
- French doors to the garden
- En suite to master bedroom
- Rear garden
- Help to buy available
With an appealing L-shaped layout, the 3 bedroom Tildale has plenty of space for families.
The kitchen/dining room and the lounge both lead through French doors to the private rear garden, while there’s also a guest cloakroom and a good sized under stairs storage closet off the entrance hallway.
Upstairs, the landing leads to the en suite master bedroom, a further double bedroom, a third bedroom which could alternatively be used as a study, nursery or playroom, and a main bathroom.
- Lounge - 5.36m x 3.60m, 17'7" x 11'10"
- Kitchen / dining - 4.74m x 3.60m, 15'7" x 11'10"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.60m x 3.41m, 11'10" x 11'2"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.60m x 2.63m, 11'10" x 8'8"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.64m x 2.25m, 8'8" x 7'5"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63175427.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 116-12146-402_3_56_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.