4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Shelford - Plot 93 at Croft Gardens, Hyde End Road, Three Mile Cross, RG7
- Open-plan kitchen/dining
- Separate living room with a bay window
- Secluded study space
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- 3 further double bedrooms
- Beautifully fitted family bathroom
- Guest cloakroom and under-stair storage cupboard
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
A family home that is as impressive as it is hugely inviting.
Upon entering the welcoming entrance hallway you are the first greeted by a secluded study and adjacent dual-aspect living room complete with beautiful bay window that lets the light flow in. The hall opens up to an open-plan kitchen/dining area which extends the full width of the house and perfectly overlooks the garden through double doors.
Upstairs there is the master bedroom with an en suite shower room and three further double bedrooms served by the family bathroom.
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 8.10m x 2.86m, 26'7" x 9'5"
- Living Room - 5.42m x 3.88m, 17'9" x 12'9"
- Study - 3.24m x 2.10m, 10'8" x 6'11"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.44m x 3.88m, 14'7" x 12'9"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.22m x 3.08m, 13'10" x 10'1"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.44m x 3.10m, 11'3" x 10'2"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.90m x 2.75m, 12'9" x 9'0"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63175442.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 115-20670-092_4_37_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.