4 bedroom town house for saleShawbury - Plot 564 at Summer Rise, Ketley Park Road, Telford, Shropshire, TF1
- Flexible living space across 3 floors
- Lounge/dining room with French doors
- Kitchen to ground floor
- Four well-proportioned bedrooms
- En suite shower room to master bedroom
- En suite shower room to bedroom 2
- Fourth bedroom also ideal as family room with Juliet balcony
- Family bathroom
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Downstairs cloakroom
The Shawbury 4 bedroom home offers style and space for families looking for flexible living space in Telford. As part of the Telford Millennium Community the property benefits from a host of eco-friendly measures to keep energy bills to a minimum and ensure the homes are kinder to the environment and surrounding wildlife.
The entrance hallway leads to a light and airy kitchen/breakfast room and a spacious lounge/dining room with French doors opening onto a private rear garden. There is also a downstairs cloakroom and useful storage cupboard.
On the first floor there is a fourth bedroom with a Juliet balcony, which could alternatively be used as a family room. There is a further well-proportioned bedroom and main bathroom to complete the first floor layout.
A master bedroom with en suite, a double bedroom and a separate shower room occupy the second floor.
Plot 564 comes complete with flooring, turf and stamp duty (first home only)
- Lounge/Dining Room - 4.72m x 3.70m, 15'6" x 12'2"
- Kitchen - 3.43m x 3.08m, 11'3" x 8"6'
- Bedroom 4/Family Room - 4.72m x 3.38m, 15'6" x 11'1"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.87m x 2.55m, 9'5" x 8'5"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.63m x 3.38m, 11'11" x 11'1"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.72m x 2.79m
, 15'6" x 9'2"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63175457.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 114-20078-564_4_58_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.