1 bedroom apartment for saleRose House - Plot 155 at Emerald Gardens, Bessant Drive, Kew, Richmond, TW9
- 1 Bedroom Apartment
- Kitchen / Dining /Living area leading out to balcony
- Double Bedroom with doors onto balcony
- Ample storage cupboards
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
Rose House offers a fantastic designed collection of modern 1 & 2 bedroom apartments.
A thoughtfully planned one bedroom apartment. A superbly designed layout creates an uncompromisingly impressive one bedroom, one bathroom home. Enter the hall with deep storage cupboard and open up a stunning sense of space with the living/dining and dedicated kitchen area. The balcony brings the outside into this room - and to the private master bedroom.
- Living/Dining Area - 6.33m x 4.15m, 20'9" x 13'8"
- Kitchen - 3.19m x 2.91m, 10'6" x 9'7"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.88m x 3.60m, 12'9" x 11'10"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63175463.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 115-20657-155_1_36_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.