5 bedroom detached house for salePlot 420- The Alconbury at Forest Grove at Pine Trees in Daws Hill, Doolittle Village, Daws Hill Lane, High Wycombe, HP11
- 5 bedroom home
- 3 Floors
- Kitchen/Breakfast area with French doors to rear garden
- Fully integrated kitchen with Silestone worktops
- Flooring and appliances included
- Living room with French doors to rear garden
- Separate Dining room
- Family bathroom
- Master bedroom with ensuite and dressing area
- Garage and 2 parking spaces
The Alconbury is a spacious 5 Bedroom Home over 3 floors with a spectacular double height entrance hall. This delightful home has a stunning kitchen/breakfast area with french doors to the rear garden and a living room also with french doors. There is a separate formal dining room for entertaining and a useful private study. From the galleried landing upstairs the superb master bedroom suite has a walk in dressing area and private bathroom plus there is a further double bedroom and a single. On the top floor 2 single bedrooms share a shower room with WC.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area - 6.91m x 4.17m, 22'8" x 13'8"
- Living Room - 5.79m x 3.71m, 18'11" x 12'2"
- Dining Room - 3.98m x 2.66m, 13'0" x 8'8"
- Study - 4.31m x 2.66m, 14'1" x 8'8"
- Master Bedroom - 6.43m x 3.88m, 21'1" x 12'8"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.62m x 3.88m, 15'1" x 12'8"
- Bedroom 5 - 2.89m x 2.72m, 9'5" x 8'11"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.74m x 2.57m, 12'3" x 8'5"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.74m x 2.57m
, 12'3" x 8'5"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63175478.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 285-21226-420_5_40_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.