3 bedroom house for saleThe Fyvie at Abbotsway at Abbotsway, Paisley, Inchinnan Road, Paisley, PA3
- Stylish three bedroom end of terrace home
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Two additional bedrooms
- Kitchen/dining area with french doors
- Downstairs W.C.
- A family bathroom
- Large contemporary living area
- 2 parking spaces
- Energy efficient; PV Solar panels
*Reserve now to receive the following INTRODUCTORY PACKAGE FREE:
Turf to the rear
mirror wardrobes to master bedroom
*available for a limited time only, terms and conditions apply
The Fyvie is a spacious three bedroom end-terraced home with energy efficient PV solar panels. It offers luxurious accommodation with an affordable price tag.
The downstairs consists of a lovely open plan kitchen/dining area with a good sized living room and spacious w.c.
Upstairs you will find the master bedroom with an en suite bathroom, a double bedroom, a single bedroom and separate family bathroom.
Plot 151 The Fyvie at Abbotsway
Full price £170,000 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 85% / 15% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME.
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgra...
- Kitchen / Dining - 4820mm x 3225mm or 15'10" x 10'7"
- Lounge - 4825mm x 3330mm or 15'10" x 10'11"
- W.C - 1565mm x 1540mm or 5'2" x 5'1"
- Bedroom 1 - 3380mm x 4330mm or 11'1" x 14'2"
- En-Suite - 1600mm x 2685mm or 5'3" x 8'10"
- Bedroom 2 - 2425mm x 3325mm or 7'11" x 10'11"
- Bedroom 3 - 2300mm x 2050mm or 7'7" x 6'9"
- Bathroom - 1750mm x 2275mm or 5'9" x 7'6"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16861_3_20_100721. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.