3 bedroom house for saleThe Ashby at The Hawthornes @ Amy Johnson at The Hawthornes @ Amy Johnson, Phase 2, Hawthorne Avenue, Hull, HU3
- Spacious bedrooms
- Good sized dining kitchen
- Downstars w.c.
- Generous sized garden
- Parking Space
The Ashby is a popular three bedroom family home with parking.
On the ground floor, there is a spacious dining/ kitchen area, a lounge with french doors to the garden and a convenient downstairs w.c.
Upstairs, there are two double bedrooms, a further single bedroom and a family bathroom. This property provides delightful living accommodation.
Plot 267 The Ashby at The Hawthornes
Full price £126,995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen/Dining - 3540mm x 4150mm or 11'7" x 13'7" (max)
- Lounge - 4500mm x 3510mm or 14'9" x 11'6"
- W.C - 1420mm x 1020mm or 4'7" x 3'4"
- Bedroom 1 - 4500mm x 2930mm or 14'9" x 19'7" (max)
- Bedroom 2 - 2430mm x 2980mm or 7'11" x 9'9"
- Bedroom 3 - 1950mm x 2080mm or 6'4" x 6'9"
- Bathroom - 2560mm x 1640mm or 8'4" x 5'4"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15377_3_14_101715. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.