4 bedroom house for saleThe Eppleby at Evergreen, Doncaster at Evergreen, The Avenue, Bentley, Doncaster, DN5
- Stunning open plan living, dining and kitchen space
- Good sized garden
- En suite bathroom and downstairs w.c.
- Four generously proportioned bedrooms
Ready to move in for Christmas!
The Eppleby is a thoroughly modern four bedroom home, with its open plan living space
The ground floor is devoted to an open plan lounge, dining area and kitchen, providing a stunning space for entertaining and relaxing. French doors from the lounge open onto the garden. There is also a downstairs w.c.
The upstairs contains three generously sized bedrooms (the largest equipped with an en suite) and a family bathroom.
The second floor is given over to a large master bedroom with en suite.
Plot 13 The Eppleby at Evergreen
Full price £147,995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen/Dining - 4250mm x 4650mm or 13'11" x 15'3" (max)
- Lounge - 5740mm x 3540mm or 18'10" x 11'7"
- W.C - 1350mm x 2110mm or 4'5" x 6'11"
- Ensuite - 2270mm x 2930mm or 7'5" x 9'7"
- Bedroom 2 - 3160mm x 3260mm or 10'4" x 10'8" (max)
- Ensuite - 2100mm x 1620mm or 6'10" x 5'3"
- Bedroom 3 - 3140mm x 3070mm or 10'3" x 10'1"
- Bedroom 4 - 2430mm x 3540mm or 7'11" x 11'7"
- Bathroom - 2430mm x 1920mm or 7'11" x 6'3" (max)
- Bedroom 1 - 3160mm x 5970mm or 10'4" x 19'7"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4148_4_18_101751. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.