3 bedroom house for saleThe Redford at Dominion, Doncaster at Dominion, Doncaster, DN4
- Living room with French doors to garden
- Kitchen fitted with 'Symphony' units
- 3 Bedrooms
- House bathroom and downstairs cloakroom
- Ceramic wall tiles by'Porcelanosa'
Autumn Deal Includes: £10,000 discount, carpets and vinyl flooring throughout, upgraded kitchen, integrated washing machine, fridge freezer and dishwasher, designer fitted blinds, turf to rear garden and outside tap.
An amazing £10k DISCOUNT! The Redford is a spacious 3 bedroom family home with CONTEMPORARY Kitchen / Dining room, living room with FRENCH DOORS to garden. The first floor BOASTS 2 DOUBLE bedrooms and family bathroom with a second floor consisting of a MASTER DOUBLE bedroom and EN SUITE.
Plot 129 The Redford at Dominion
Full price now £166,995 was £176,995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost....
- Kitchen / Dining - 3641mm x 4678mm or 11'11" x 15'4"
- Lounge - 4734mm x 3338mm or 15'6" x 10'11"
- WC - 1390mm x 1780mm or 4'7" x 5'10"
- Bedroom 2 - 4734mm x 2896mm or 16'6" x 9'6"
- Bedroom 3 - 4734mm x 2864mm or 15'6" x 9'5"
- Bathroom - 2578mm x 2127mm or 8'6" x 7'0"
- Bedroom 1 - 4734mm x 4856mm or 15'6" x 15'11"
- En Suite - 2589mm x 1840mm or 8'6" x 6'0"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15035_3_17_102002. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.