3 bedroom house for saleThe Ashby at Millers Croft, Bradford at Millers Croft, Future Fields, Wibsey, Bradford, BD6
Equity Loan £111,196
- Spacious dining kitchen
- Light, air living room with french doors to the garden
- 3 bedrooms
- Choice of kitchen by 'Symphony'
- Choice of ceramic tiling form 'Porcelanosa'
Stylish three bedroom semi-detached home with parking and extras including: flooring throughout, fridge/freezer and a washing machine.
The Ashby home features a fitted kitchen/dining area, which leads through the rear facing living room. French doors provide a light, airy feel to the room, as well as access to the rear garden. A downstairs w.c. completes the ground floor layout.
Upstairs there are two double bedrooms and one single bedroom. A family bathroom completes the floor.
Plot 10 The Ashby at Millers Croft
Full price £138,995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen / Dining - 3551mm x 4100mm or 11'8" x 13'5"
- Lounge - 4499mm x 3579mm or 14'9" x 11'9"
- W.C - 1447mm x 1010mm or 4'9" x 3'4"
- Bedroom 1 - 4499mm x 2942mm or 14'9" x 9'8"
- Bedroom 2 - 2571mm x 2989mm or 8'5" x 9'10"
- Bedroom 3 - 1835mm x 2049mm or 6'0" x 6'9"
- Bathroom - 2571mm x 1655mm or 8'5" x 5'5"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14642_3_15_101889. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.