2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Andrew - Plots 64 at Frankfield Loch, Cumbernauld Road, Stepps, North Lanarkshire G33
- French doors from the open-plan lounge/dining area lead to rear garden and maximise light
- The family bathroom includes a handy shower over the bath
- Family bathroom with tiles from Porcelanosa
- Spacious downstairs cloakroom with WC offers added convenience
- Private rear garden to enjoy the outdoors
- NHBC 10 year warranty
- Taylor Wimpey two year warranty
The two bedroom Andrew 2 is a stylish home that offers two well-proportioned bedrooms as well as a spacious lounge/dining room with French doors leading to the rear garden. A practical family bathroom and separate WC are ideal for busy families.
- Kitchen - 2.06m x 3.30m , 6'9" x 10'10"
- Lounge/ Dining Room - 4.02m x 3.54m , 13'2" x 11'8"
- Cloaks - 1.80m x 1.22m , 5'11" x 4'0"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.02m x 3.59m , 13'2" x 11'9"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.02m x 2.40m , 13'2" x 7'11"
- Bathroom - 1.77m x 2.10m , 5'10" x 6'11"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63195896.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 203-20404-064_2_20_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.