4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Langdale - Plot 491 at Willow Lake, St Lucia Crescent, Newton Leys (off Drayton Rd), Newton Longville, Buckinghamshire, MK3 5FQ
- Four double bedrooms
- French doors from kitchen/breakfast/family room, and lounge to garden
- Formal lounge & dining room
- Single Garage
- 3 miles to the A5, and under 10 miles to J13 or J14 of the M1
- 3 miles to Bletchley rail station, with direct links to London Euston
- On the edge of Milton Keynes, a thriving new town
The 4 bedroom Langdale is a traditional L-shaped 2 storey home, designed to offer extra space for growing families.
A dual aspect living room and a spacious kitchen/breakfast/family room both open through French doors to the private rear garden. A separate dining room, a useful guest cloakroom and a storage cupboard complete the ground floor layout.
The first floor is home to 4 double bedrooms, and the master bedroom has an en suite double sized shower.
The Langdale also benefits from a single garage, providing ample storage and parking space.
- Kitchen/Breakfast room - 3.44m x 6.82m, 11'3'' x 22'5''
- Living Room - 4.49m x 4.56m, 14'9'' x 15'0''
- Dining Room - 3.05m x 3.41m, 10'0'' x 11'2''
- Master Bedroom - 3.44m x 6.07m, 11'3'' x 19'11''
- Bedroom 2 - 3.08m x 4.56m, 10'1'' x 15'0''
- Bedroom 3 - 3.05m x 2.98m, 10'0'' x 9'8''
- Bedroom 4 - 2.68m x 3.48m, 8'10'' x 11'5''
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63195908.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 204-12491-491_4_33_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.