4 bedroom detached house for salePlot 18 - Haddenham at Burlington Fields, Haughton Road, Shifnal, TF11
- READY TO MOVE INTO!
- 1460 sqft
- 4 bedroom family home
- South facing garden
- 2 en-suite double bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen/dining room with French doors opening to the garden
- Spacious lounge with feature bay window
- Utility room
- Integral garage and driveway parking
- 10 year NHBC warranty
READY TO MOVE INTO!
Home of the Week: Plot 18, the Haddenham, has a south facing garden and comes complete with many optional extras, including:
- Ceramic floor tiles to the hallway, kitchen/diner, utility and cloakroom
- Glazed door leading from the hall to the kitchen/diner
- Fully integrated kitchen which includes an eye level double oven, five burner hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine
- Downlights to the kitchen/diner and hall
All this for only £326,995 and with Help to Buy you only need a £16,350 deposit!
The 4 bedroom Haddenham at Burlington Fields is an ideal choice for families looking for a spacious and flexible layout in their new home.
The entrance hallway leads to a lounge with bay window to the front of the property, as well as a spacious kitchen/dining room which opens through French doors to the private rear garden. A utility room offers further access to the garden, while a guest cloakroom and an integral garage also occupy the ground floor.
Two en suite bedrooms are found upstairs, along with two further double bedrooms, a main bathroom and a useful storage cupboard.
The Haddenham benefits from an integral garage and driveway parking.
- Utility - 3.30m x 1.73m, 10'10" x 5'8"
- Kitchen - 4.21m x 3.00m, 13'10'' x 9'10''
- Living Room - 5.62m x 3.44m, 18'5'' x 11'3''
- Dining Area - 3.34m x 3.30m, 10'11'' x 10'10''
- Bedroom 1 - 4.04m x 4.86m, 13'3'' x 15'11''
- Bedroom 2 - 4.04m x 3.83m, 13'3" x 12'7"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.28m x 3.23m, 10'9" x 10'7"
- Bedroom 4 - 2.79m x 3.23m, 9'2" x 10'7"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63195929.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 199-20127-963d6e11bd6546828006084165dfc8d6_4_29_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.