4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Stanton - Plot 155 at Morland Gardens, Abingdon, Drayton Road, Abingdon, Oxfordshire OX14
- Kitchen/dining area
- Living room
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- 3 further bedrooms
- Master bathroom
- Family room
- Garage and driveway
- 10 year NHBC warranty
The Stanton 4 bedroom home is characterised by a wealth of generous accommodation across three floors with plenty of space for growing families.
A large kitchen/dining room spanning the entire width of the property, and features French doors to the private rear garden. A separate study provides the perfect place to concentrate away from the hustle and bustle of family life. The lounge provides plenty of space to relax. There's also a downstairs cloakroom with utility area and an under stairs cupboard.
The first floor landing leads to a large en suite master bedroom, two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. An additional double bedroom can be found upstairs along with a further well proportioned room which could be used as a lounge for older children, a games room or a media room. This floor is completed by a shower room.
- Lounge - 4.11m x 3.75m, 13'6" x 12'4"
- Kitchen - 3.94m x 3.12m, 12'11" x 10'3"
- Dining - 3.90m x 2.86m, 12'10" x 9'5"
- Study - 2.12m x 1.96m, 7'0" x 6'5"
- Master bedroom - 5.27m x 2.95m, 17'3" x 9'8"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.33m x 2.57m, 10'11" x 8'5"
- Bedroom 4 (max.) - 3.69m x 2.57m, 12'1" x 8'5"
- Bedroom 2 (max excl. dormer) - 4.31m x 2.95m, 14'2" x 9'8"
- Family room (max excl. dormer) - 4.31m x 3.75m, 14'2" x 12'4"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63195950.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 214-20596-155_4_35_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.