3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Easedale - Plot 76 at Sapphire Fields , Didcot, OX11
- Kitchen/dining area
- Living room with French doors to spacious rear garden
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Master bathroom
- Double and single bedroom
- Garage and parking space
- 10 years NHBC warranty
- Carpets and vinyl flooring included.
Carefully designed for modern living, The Easedale is a wonderful 3 bedroom home.
While the kitchen/dining area is ideal for family sit down meals, the separate spacious living room with its French doors to the rear garden is welcoming, bright and airy. The downstairs cloakroom adds a practical touch.
On the first floor you'll find three lovely bedrooms and the master bathroom. The master bedroom has that added touch of luxury - an en suite shower room.
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 5.10m x 3.02m , 16'9" x 9'11"
- Living Room - 5.10m x 3.02m, 16'9" x 9'11"
- Master bedroom - 3.78m x 3.08m , 12'5" x 10'1"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.02m x 2.86m, 9'11" x 9'5"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.02m x 2.15m, 9'11" x 7'1"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63195974.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 214-20573-076_3_29_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.