3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Flatford - Plot 86 at Sapphire Fields , Didcot, OX11
- Kitchen/breakfast area
- Living room/dining area with French doors to rear garden
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- 2 further bedrooms
- Master bathroom
- Garage and driveway
- 10 year NHBC warranty
The Flatford is a delightful 3 bedroom home with all you need to make the most of modern living.
You can enjoy the light, bright kitchen/breakfast area to start your day and then relax and unwind or enjoy a sit down meal in the living room/dining area later. The French doors to the rear garden enhance the feeling of spaciousness and make it easy for you to enjoy the outside. Convenience comes in the shape of a downstairs cloakroom and under stairs storage cupboard.
On the first floor there are three bedrooms, two of which are doubles. The master bathroom serves bedrooms 2 and 3, while the master bedroom has the added luxury of an en suite shower room.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area - 3.43m x 3.08m , 11'3" x 10'1"
- Living Room/Dining Area - 4.72m x 3.71m, 15'6" x 12'2"
- Master bedroom - 2.97m x 2.83m , 9'9" x 9'4"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.30m x 2.63m, 10'10" x 8'8"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.70m x 2.00m, 12'2" x 6'7"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63195977.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 214-20573-086_3_29_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.