3 bedroom end of terrace house for salePlot 9 - The Chatsworth at Parc y Strade, Stradey Park, Llanelli, SA15
- Separate kitchen
- Spacious living room with French doors to the rear garden
- Practical downstairs cloakroom
- Two of the bedrooms are doubles
- Master bedroom with an en suite shower room
- Modern living
- Allocated parking
- NHBC 10 year warranty
- Taylor Wimpey 2 year warranty
The Chatsworth is a delightful 3 bedroom home with everything you need to enjoy modern living.
On the ground floor you will find the kitchen and the separate living room - a space which is opened up beautifully by the French doors to the rear garden. Welcome practical additions include a downstairs cloakroom and under stairs storage cupboard.
The three bedrooms can be found on the first floor, two of which are doubles. The master bedroom enjoys its own en suite shower room. The master bathroom serves and remaining bedrooms.
- Kitchen - 3.19m x 2.46m, 10'5'' x 8'1''
- Living Room - 4.60m x 4.36m, 15'1'' x 14'3''
- Master Bedroom - 3.48m x 2.58m, 11'5'' x 8'6''
- Bedroom 2 - 3.23m x 2.58m, 10'7'' x 8'6''
- Bedroom 3 - 2.31m x 1.93m, 7'7'' x 6'4''
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63195995.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 197-13196-009_3_16_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.