4 bedroom town house for saleThe Heritage Oakham - Plot 95 at Dale Moor View, Haslingden Road, Rossendale, BB4
- Heritage style design
- Spacious lounge on the first floor featuring French doors leading to a Juliet balcony
- Symphony fitted kitchen with dining area and French doors leading to the rear garden
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Three further bedrooms
- Family bathroom fitted with white Roca sanitaryware
- Choice of splash-back wall tiling from selected Porcelanosa range
- Integral garage & driveway
- Private garden
With three floors of versatile living accommodation, the 4 bedroom Oakham will appeal to growing families or couples in need of extra space.
The entrance hallway leads to a kitchen/dining room with French doors to the garden, with an integral garage and guest cloakroom completing the ground floor layout.
On the first-floor, there’s a light and airy lounge with Juliet balcony overlooking the garden, plus a main bathroom and a bedroom which could alternatively be used as a study or nursery. Meanwhile, the top floor landing leads to an en suite master bedroom and two further bedrooms.
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 4.784m x 3.637m, 15'8" x 11'11"
- WC - 0.942m x 1.589m, 3'11" x 5'3"
- Lounge - 4.784m x 3.699m, 15'8" x 12'2"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.567m x 3.075m, 8'5" x 10'1"
- Family Bathroom - 2.567m x 1.700m, 8'5'' x 5'7''
- Master Bedroom - 3.752m x 2.929m, 12'4" x 9'7"
- En Suite to Master Bedroom - 1.480m x 2.109m, 4'10'' x 6'11''
- Bedroom 2 - 2.554m x 3.667m, 8'5" x 12'0"
- Bedroom 4 - 2.142m x 3.667m, 7'0" x 12'0"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63196004.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 122-10912-095_4_49_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.