4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Chelmsford - Plot 2 at Grangewood Manor , Beggars Lane, Leicester Forest East, Leicester, LE3 3NQ
- Traditional double fronted
- Substantial accommodation
- Contemporary fitted kitchen
- French doors to the rear garden
- Separate dining room
- Utility room
- Guest cloakroom
- Well proportioned en suite master bedroom
- Three further spacious bedrooms
- Main bathroom.
The Chelmsford is a traditional double fronted 4 bedroom home with substantial accommodation for growing families or professional couples in search of extra space.
The contemporary fitted kitchen features French doors opening out to the private rear garden. The lounge also has French doors to the garden, making it great for summer entertaining, whilst the separate dining room gives space for family meal times.
There's also a utility room, plus a guest cloakroom downstairs.
Upstairs, the landing leads to a well proportioned en suite master bedroom, three further spacious bedrooms and main bathroom.
- Kitchen/Breakfast room - 5.99m x 3.52m, 19'8'' x 11'7''
- Living Room - 6.02m x 3.39m, 19'9'' x 11'2''
- Dining Room - 3.10m x 2.77m, 10'2'' x 8'10''
- Master Bedroom - 3.60m x 3.47m, 11'10'' x 11'5''
- Bedroom 2 - 3.53m x 2.91m, 11'7'' x 9'7''
- Bedroom 3 - 3.04m x 2.43m, 10'0'' x 8'0''
- Bedroom 4 - 3.05m x 2.35m, 10'0'' x 7'9''
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63196010.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 116-12144-002_4_28_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.