3 bedroom terraced house for salePlot 305 - The Ashton at Barley Grange, Fulbeck Avenue, Worthing, West Durrington, BN13
- Living room/dining area with double doors to rear garden
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Master bedroom on entire top floor with en suite shower room
- 2 further bedrooms
- Two allocated parking spaces
- 1068 sq ft
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
- 10 year 'NHBC' buildmark warranty and insurance policy
- Photography from Ashton Show Home at Barley Grange
The Ashton provides two and a half storeys of space for you to call home. On the ground floor you’ll find the kitchen/breakfast area and the living room/dining area. The double doors to the rear garden make it easy for you to enjoy the outside space and really open up the room. Not forgetting the practical sides of life, the downstairs cloakroom and under stairs storage cupboard are welcome additions.
Bedrooms two and three can be found on the first floor, along with the master bathroom.
Set over the entire floor and with an en suite shower room, the master bedroom is the perfect retreat away from the hustle and bustle of family life.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area (max.) - 3.71m x 2.70m, 12'4" x 8'10"
- Living Room/Dining Area - 4.23m x 3.87m, 13'11" x 12'8"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.24m x 3.87m, 13'11" x 12'8"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.91m x 2.17m, 9'7" x 7'2"
- Master Bedroom (max.) - 6.70m x 3.11m, 22'0" x 10'3"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63196064.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 142-20616-305_3_29_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.