4 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Ashton G Plus - Plot 156 at Brunel Rise, Wantage Road, Didcot, OX11
- Living room/dining area with French doors to rear garden
- Kitchen/breakfast area
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Master bedroom with en suite
- 3 further bedrooms
- Master bathroom
- Garage, car port and tandem driveway
- 10 Year NHBC warranty
The Ashton G Plus is a 4 bedroom townhouse with a flexible layout which offers families or couples generous accommodation across three floors.
Downstairs, there's a lounge/dining room which opens through French doors to the private rear garden, plus a breakfast kitchen, a guest cloakroom and an under stairs cupboard.
The first floor landing leads to two large double bedrooms, a main bathroom and a single bedroom. The en suite master bedroom occupies the entire top floor and it makes for an ideal retreat from the rest of the house.
- Kitchen (max.) - 3.77m x 2.70m , 12'4" x 8'10"
- Lounge/Dining Area - 4.23m x 3.87m, 13'11" x 12'8"
- Bedroom 2 (max.) - 4.24m x 3.87m , 13'11" x 12'8"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.90m x 4.96m, 9'6" x 16'3"
- Bedroom 4 - 2.91m x 2.17m, 9'7" x 7'2"
- Master Bedroom (max excl. dormer) - 3.11m x 6.70m , 10'3" x 22'0"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63196082.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 214-20572-156_4_29_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.