4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Appledore - plot 25 at Lyons Gate, Off Calleywell Lane, Aldington, TN25
- Four bedroom detached home
- Separate living room
- Superbly styled kitchen/dining area with double doors leading into the garden
- En suite master bedroom
- Double carport
- Rear garden
- 1410 sqft
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
- 10 Year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
The Appledore is an exceptional 4 bedroom home designed to offer extra space for growing families.
The living room leads off to one side of the hallway, with a superbly styled kitchen/dining area extending the full width of the house and overlooking the garden. There is an option for the living room to incorporate double doors (subject to build stage) into the kitchen/dining area to create a flexible living and entertaining space. A study completes the downstairs while upstairs, four bedrooms, including a master bedroom with en suite shower room and family bathroom, radiate from the central landing.
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 8.10m x 3.24m, 26'7" x 10'8"
- Living Room - 5.44m x 3.88m, 17'10" x 12'9"
- Study - 3.28m x 2.10m, 10'9" x 6'11"
- - x
- Master Bedroom - 4.37m x 3.16m, 14'4" x 10'4"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.22m x 3.08m, 13'10" x 10'1"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.44m x 3.10m, 11'3" x 10'2"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.01m x 2.75m, 9'10" x 9'0"
- - x
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63196085.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 210-14030-025_4_32_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.