2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCanford at The Redwoods, Opus 40, Birmingham Road, Warwick, Warwickshire, CV34
- 689 sqft
- 2 bedroom semi-detached home
- Spacious living/dining room with French doors to the garden
- Separate kitchen
- En-suite master bedroom
- 2 parking spaces
- 10 year NHBC warranty
The Canford is a two bedroom property which has been thoughtfully designed with both first-time buyers and downsizers in mind.
A lounge/dining room with a convenient under stairs cupboard provides the ideal space for day to day living and opens out to the garden through French doors. There's also a contemporary fitted kitchen and a guest cloakroom located off the entrance hallway.
On the first floor, the master bedroom has an en-suite shower room, while there's also a main bathroom and a well proportioned guest bedroom with practical storage space.
The Canford also benefits from 2 parking spaces.
Use Help to Buy and you'll only need a 5% deposit! Here's how:
Deposit (5%) = £12,750
Equity loan - interest free for the first 5 years (20%) = £50,999
Mortgage (75%) = £191,247
- Lounge/Dining Area - 4.73m x 3.98m, 15'6" x 13'1"
- Kitchen - 3.02m x 1.85m, 9'11" x 6'1"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.08m x 2.97m, 10'1" x 9'9"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.98m x 2.56m, 13'1" x 8'5"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63196088.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 199-20113-3ed9ebf2e9ed490b8979cf1d05739a21_2_52_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.