3 bedroom house for saleThe Dean at Dominion, Doncaster at Dominion, Doncaster, DN4
- Spacious 3 bedroom home
- Accommodation over 3 floors
- Contemporary kitchen / diner
- French doors to rear garden
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
The Dean is a larger than average three bedroom, three storey home, with spacious and airy rooms including a contemporary kitchen / dining area, a light and airy lounge lounge with french doors to the rear garden and a downstairs w.c. Two spacious double bedrooms and house bathroom are located on the first floor with the third floor boasting the master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom.
The Dean on this development is available through the Government backed Help to Buy scheme.
Plot 140 The Dean at Dominion
Full price £169,995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen / Dining - 3640mm x 4678mm 11'11" X 15'4"
- Lounge - 4734mm x 3338mm 15'6" x 10'11"
- WC - 1390mm x 1780mm 4'7" x 5'10"
- Bedroom 3 - 4734mm x 2864mm 15'6" x 9'5"
- Bedroom 2 - 4734mm x 2871mm 15'6" x 9'5"
- Bathroom - 2578mm x 2127mm 8'6" x 7'0"
- Bedroom 1 - 4734mm x 4856mm 15'6" x 15'11"
- En-Suite - 2589mm x 1840mm 8'6" x 6'0"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16622_3_17_100734. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.