3 bedroom house for saleThe Yew at The Woodlands, Newton Aycliffe at The Woodlands, Cobblers Hall Road, Newton Aycliffe, DL5
- Luxurious three bedroom home
- Spacious kitchen/dining area with french doors
- Light and airy lounge
- Downstairs W.C.
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Rear garden
- Integral garage
The Yew is a luxurious three bedroom family home featuring a spacious lounge/dining area with french doors opening up onto the rear garden. This home also boasts a fitted kitchen and a convienient downstairs w.c.
To the first floor you will find a superb master bedroom with an en-suite, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Plot 115 The Yew at The Woodlands
Full price £166995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME.
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen/Dining - 3933mm x 3748mm or 12'11'' x 12'14''
- Lounge - 3496mm x 4850mm or 11'6'' x 15'11''
- W.C - 912mm x 1963mm or 3'0'' x 6'6''
- Bedroom 1 - 3447mm x 4470mm or 11'4'' x 14'8''
- En-suite - 2233mm x 1462mm or 7'4'' x 4'10''
- Bedroom 2 - 2715mm x 4470mm or 8'11'' x 14'8''
- Bedroom 3 - 2289mm x 3493mm or 7'6'' x 11'6''
- Bathroom - 1601mm x 2400mm or 5'3'' x 7'10''
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14344_3_20_100354. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.