4 bedroom house for saleThe Thornton at Bardon View at Bardon View, Bardon Road, Coalville, LE67
Equity Loan £171,996
- Four bedroom three storey home
- Dual aspect lounge with french doors to the rear garden
- Open plan kitchen/dining room
- Downstairs W.C.
- En-suite shower room to master bedroom
- Four generous bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Additional storage space
- Family home
Available to view a new four bedroom home. Move in for NOVEMBER & get FLOORING, TURF & FREESTANDING APPLIANCES INCLUDED.
The Thornton is a four bedroom family home that offers style and space across three floors. This impressive new home at Bardon View is ideally suited to growing families.
The ground floor features a dual aspect lounge with french doors to rear garden, and an open plan kitchen/dining room that makes a perfect space for entertaining family and friends.
On the first floor there are two double bedrooms with an en-suite shower room to the master. The family bathroom is also located on the first floor.
Two further good sized bedrooms are found on the second floor along with additional storage space.
Plot 107 The Thornton at Bardon View
Full price £214,995 EQUALITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME.
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
- Kitchen - 2894 x 2273 / 9'6" x 7'5"
- Dining - 2932 x 2426 / 9'7" x 8'0"
- Lounge - 3059 x 5312 / 10'0" x 17'5"
- W.C. - 880 x 1483 / 2'11" x 4'10"
- Bedroom 1 - 2932 x 3411 / 9'7" x 11'2"
- En-suite - 2932 x 1287 / 9'7" x 4'3"
- Bedroom 2 - 3059 x 4812 / 10'0" x 15'9"
- Bathroom - 2402 x 1913 / 7'11" x 6'3"
- Bedroom 3 - 3533 x 4124 / 11'7" x 13'6"
- Bedroom 4 - 3713 x 4124 / 12'2" x 13'6"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15253_4_57_100944. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.