4 bedroom house for saleThe Thornton at Bardon View at Bardon View, Bardon Road, Coalville, LE67
Equity Loan £175,996
- Four bedroom three storey home
- Dual aspect lounge with french doors to the rear garden
- Open plan kitchen/dining room
- Downstairs W.C.
- En-suite shower room to master bedroom
- Four generous bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Additional storage space
- Family home
The Thornton is a four bedroom family home that offers style and space across three floors. This impressive new home at Bardon View is ideally suited to growing families.
The ground floor features a dual aspect lounge with french doors to rear garden, and an open plan kitchen/dining room that makes a perfect space for entertaining family and friends.
On the first floor there are two double bedrooms with an en-suite shower room to the master. The family bathroom is also located on the first floor.
Two further good sized bedrooms are found on the second floor along with additional storage space.
Plot 123 The Thornton at Bardon View
Full price £219,995 EQUALITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME.
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost....
- Kitchen - 2894 x 2273 / 9'6" x 7'5"
- Dining - 2932 x 2426 / 9'7" x 8'0"
- Lounge - 3059 x 5312 / 10'0" x 17'5"
- W.C. - 880 x 1483 / 2'11" x 4'10"
- Bedroom 1 - 2932 x 3411 / 9'7" x 11'2"
- En-suite - 2932 x 1287 / 9'7" x 4'3"
- Bedroom 2 - 3059 x 4812 / 10'0" x 15'9"
- Bathroom - 2402 x 1913 / 7'11" x 6'3"
- Bedroom 3 - 3533 x 4124 / 11'7" x 13'6"
- Bedroom 4 - 3713 x 4124 / 12'2" x 13'6"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15253_4_58_100546. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.