3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRoseford - Plot 585 at Willow Lake, St Lucia Crescent, Newton Leys (off Drayton Rd), Newton Longville, Buckinghamshire, MK3 5FQ
- Dining/Living Room
- Separate Kitchen
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Hallway Storage Cupboard
- Two Double Bedrooms & One Single Bedroom
- 2 x Allocated Parking Spaces
- Help To Buy Available
The Roseford is a spacious 3 bedroom home ideal for growing families or couples in search of extra space.
Forming the heart of this home, the lounge/dining area is made into a great place to relax and entertain due to the French doors which provide access to the rear garden. Also on this floor is the well planned kitchen/breakfast room, a cloakroom and two storage cupboards.
Upstairs three bedrooms can be found, two of which are doubles, and the main bathroom.
- Lounge/Dining Room - 5.29m x 3.84m, 17'4" x 12'7"
- Kitchen - 3.14m x 3.34m, 10'4" x 11'0"
- Bedroom 1 - 5.29m x 3.18m, 17'4" x 10'5"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.02m x 3.39m, 9'11" x 11'1"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.18m x 3.39m , 7'2" x 11'1"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63220199.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 204-12491-585_3_28_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.