3 bedroom terraced house for saleCharlbury - Plot 576 at Willow Lake, St Lucia Crescent, Newton Leys (off Drayton Rd), Newton Longville, Buckinghamshire, MK3 5FQ
- Two double bedrooms and a single
- A family bathroom and a shower room
- The family room could optionally be used an additional double bedroom
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room
- Carport & Parking Space
- 3 miles to the A5, and under 10 miles to J13 or J14 of the M1
- 3 miles to Bletchley rail station, with direct links to London Euston
The Charlbury is a 3 bedroom home set upon 3 storeys, ideal for families or couples looking for a larger home in Milton Keynes, with flexible living accommodation.
The entrance hall leads into a good sized kitchen with space for a breakfast table, and the separate lounge/dining room is situated towards the rear of the property, which has French doors leading out into the private garden.
The first floor offers a large family room overlooking the garden, making this room feel light and airy - perfect for relaxation. Furthermore, you will find the main bathroom and also bedroom three on this level.
The second floor boasts two double bedrooms, one with its own en suite shower room, plus there is another handy shower room and useful storage cupboard.
- Lounge diner - 4.72m x 3.70m, 15'6" x 12'2"
- Kitchen - 3.43m x 2.56m, 11'3" x 8'5"
- Lounge 2 - 4.72m x 3.38m, 15'6" x 11'1"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.55m x 2.87m, 8'5" x 9'5"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.63m x 3.38m, 11'11" x 11'11"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.65m x 2.79m, 12'0" x 9'2"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63220202.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 204-12491-576_3_29_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.