3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePlot 99 The Gosford at Tharston Meadow, Land off Chequers Road, Tharston, Norfolk, Tharston, Norfolk, NR15
- Master bedroom with en suite
- 2 further bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Living room
- Kitchen/dining room
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Private garden
- Single garage, carport and parking space
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty & insurance policy
The Gosford at Tharston Meadow has a kitchen/dining room which is perfect for entertaining with French doors opening out to the private garden. There's a spacious living room which is the ideal place to relax. A handy storage closet and a guest cloakroom are also located off the entrance hallway.
Upstairs, the master bedroom includes an en-suite shower room. Also on the first floor is a well-portioned guest bedroom, a main bathroom and a further bedroom which could alternatively be used as a nursery or study.
- Living Room - 4.26m x 3.69m, 14'0" x 12'1"
- Kitchen/Dining Room - 4.72m x 2.87m, 15'6" x 9'5"
- Master Bedroom - 2.96m x 2.83m, 9'9'' x 9'4''
- Bedroom 2 - 3.30m x 2.63m, 10'10" x 8'8"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.70m x 2.00m, 12'2" x 6'7"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63220211.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 208-20802-099_3_48_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.