2 bedroom apartment for salePlot 391 - The Ebbw at Renaissance Point, Rodney Road, Newport, NP19
- Ground floor apartment with balcony
- Enjoy versatile living in the open plan living area
- Both bedrooms are doubles
- The hallway storage provides a practical touch
- Master bedroom benefits from an en suite
- Allocated parking
- NHBC 10 year warranty
- Taylor Wimpey 2 year warranty
The Ebbw 2 bedroom apartment design lets you make the most of single storey living.
Enjoy a welcoming and versatile kitchen/living room and French doors to enjoy the outside, with a bit of added space for dining. This open plan living area is perfect for relaxing, entertaining or just enjoying day to day living. The hallway storage provides a practical touch.
The two bedrooms are both doubles, with an en suite shower room to the master bedroom.
Please note that the virtual tour is from another Taylor Wimpey development. Please confirm exact specification with the Sales Executive.
- Kitchen/Living Room/Dining Area - 6.14m x 3.64m, 20'1" x 11'9"
- Master Bedroom - 4.40m x 2.97m, 14'4" x 9'7"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.20m x 2.80m, 10'4" x 9'1"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63220223.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 197-21026-391_2_17_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.