3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThe Gosford - Plot 745 at New Berry Vale, Bicester Road, Aylesbury, HP18
- Two double bedrooms and a single
- French doors off the kitchen/diner into the private rear garden
- 2.4 miles to Aylesbury town centre
- Opposite Aylesbury Vale Parkway train station with direct links to London Marylebone
- Driveway Parking for Two Cars
- Help To Buy
The 3 bedroom Gosford will appeal to first-time buyers, couples and families looking for a little extra space.
A large kitchen/dining room opens through French doors to the private rear garden, making it perfect for entertaining and al fresco dining. A good sized lounge, a guest cloakroom and a store cupboard complete the ground floor layout.
The first floor comprises the master bedroom with en suite shower, a main bathroom, a further double bedroom and a single bedroom.
- Lounge - 4.26m x 3.69m, 14'0'' x 12'1''
- Kitchen / Diner - 4.72m × 2.87m, 15' 6" × 9' 5"
- Master Bedroom - 2.96m x 2.83m, 9'9'' x 9'4''
- Bedroom 2 - 3.30m x 2.63m, 10'10'' x 8'8''
- Bedroom 3 - 3.55m x 2.00m, 11'8'' x 6'7''
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63220232.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 204-20772-745_3_28_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.