3 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Hoskyn - Plot 87 at Millbrook Park, Henry Darlot Drive, Mill Hill, London, NW7
- Open-plan ground floor layout
- Living/dining area features double French doors opening out into the garden
- First floor L-shaped living room flows seamlessly into the study
- Double bedroom on first floor
- Spacious master bedroom with an en suite shower room on second floor
- Additional double bedroom on second floor inclusive of an en suite shower room
- Beautifully fitted family bathroom on first floor
- Ground floor cloakroom and under stairs storage cupboard
- Two storage cupboards on first floor hallway
- Integrated garage and one parking space
Located in Mill Hill, this fabulous 2.5 storey, 3 bedroom house offers open and private living space throughout creating enough room for all the family, making it the ideal home for growing families looking for additional space with close access to the city.
The ground floor of this spacious 2.5 storey house has a contemporary feel due to the open-plan layout throughout, and with the double French doors featured in the living/dining room you can have a fresh breeze across the floor, as well as making the most of al-fresco dining and views of the garden blossoming in the summer months.
The downstairs cloakroom and under stairs storage cupboard are welcome practical touches.
Two additional storage cupboards are situated in the hallway on the first floor alongside the beautifully fitted bathroom which serves the double bedroom. The spacious living room can also be found on the first floor which seamlessly flows into the study space giving the whole room an L-shaped layout.
Two further bedrooms sit on the second storey, one of which is the spacious master bedroom inclusive of an en suite shower room and balcony access allowing you views of the surrounding area. The second bedroom on this floor also features an en suite shower room for additional privacy.
This plot includes an integrated garage and one parking space.
** Please note the size of this property is 1,951 sqft.
- Kitchen - 7275mm x 2511mm, 23'10" x 8'3"
- Living/Dining Room - 5487mm x 4800mm , 18'10" x 15'9"
- Living Room - 5155mm x 3575mm, 16'11" x 11'9"
- Study - 5968mm x 2850mm, 19'7" x 9'4"
- Bedroom 3 - 4963mm x 2931mm, 16'3" x 9'7"
- Bedroom 1 - 5869mm x 3700mm, 19'3" x 12'2"
- Bedroom 2 - 5069mm x 2850mm, 16'8" x 9'4"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63220259.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 290-21161-087_3_41_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.