4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Dunlop at Hopefield Gait, Burnbrae Road, Bonnyrigg, EH19
- The separate lounge offers a place to enjoy relaxed family life
- French doors from the fully-fitted kitchen/dining area lead to private rear garden, and maximise outdoor light and space
- The master bedroom boasts a handy en suite plus a dressing room
- Family bathroom with tiles from Porcelanosa
- Downstairs cloakroom with WC offers added convenience
- A large hall cupboard offer practical storage solution under the stairs
- Private rear garden to enjoy the outdoors
- NHBC 10 year warranty
- Taylor Wimpey two year warranty
This is modern family living over three floors. The stylish kitchen and dining area has French doors to the rear garden, and the lounge has views to the front. Bedroom two, three and four enjoy the middle ground. A master bedroom with en suite and separate dressing room complete the top floor.
- Kitchen/Dining room - 5.06m x 2.91m
, 16'7'' x 9'6''
- Living Room - 3.12m x 4.15m
, 10'3'' x 13'7''
- Bedroom 2 - 3.00m x 3.13m
, 9'10'' x 10'3''
- Bedroom 3 - 2.60m x 3.11m
, 8'6'' x 10'3"
- Bedroom 4 - 2.44m x 3.11m
, 8'0'' x 10'3''
- Master Bedroom - 3.98m x 3.30m, 13'1'' x 10'10''
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63220274.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 123-11444-a5d73633cee146bca13bec74fb486267_4_48_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.